Casting & Forging
With desirable properties such as ductile strength and low density, non-ferrous metals like aluminum alloys are widely used in mass production casting.
Our highly trained metallurgical and mechanical engineers will recommend the ideal material and process to match your heavy industrial application. Aluminum’s characteristics frequently make it the material of choice for manufacturing parts and assemblies. Some aluminum alloys can become even stronger when introduced to extremely cold temperatures.
Benefits gained from aluminum components include:
- Corrosion resistance
- Cost efficiency
- Higher conductivity
- Light weight
- Low density
We offer proven consistency in the superior quality of our cast parts along with fast turnaround, competitive pricing, outstanding customer support, and dependable supply chain management on a global scale.
Non-ferrous Alloy Manufacturing & Custom Aluminum Casting
Casting can be a more economical solution for mass production compared to forging. Higher volume runs are completed faster with molds and achieve a strong, simplified product.
Examples of common industrial uses for cast aluminum/aluminum alloys are:
- Aerospace – fuselage, cockpit instruments, internal combustion engines, wings
- Automotive – cylinder heads, door panels, engines, manifolds, wheels
- Construction – awnings, cladding, gutters, ladders, roof systems, siding, window frames
- Food – cans, cookware, packaging
- Transportation – frames, trailer body panels, storage tanks
Cost per piece is reduced in cast items ranging from simple parts to complex assemblies that would otherwise require additional steps like extensive machining, welding, or material waste when forged.
Strong Offshore Metal Alloy Manufacturing
AllTech’s ISO 9001:2015 headquarters in Atlanta, GA has partner facilities spanning across the U.S., China, and India. We are strongly positioned to support offshore manufacturing with select and direct offshore partner foundries that can pour an array of both ferrous and non-ferrous alloys with quality and intricacy.
Our metal casting processes include:
- Lost wax/Investment & Lost Foam Casting (all materials) up to 150KG
- Sand Casting (ideal for large multi-ton parts)
- Pressure Die Casting
All orders are designed to fit your requirements to tight tolerances in any lot size. Ask us about secondary processes we can provide such as coatings, custom heat-treating, and painting.
Certified Raw Materials Processing and Premium Aluminum Parts
Quality control engineers use advanced testing systems for further assurance that we make the finest products from our aluminum components to other metal fabrication.
Measuring equipment we utilize includes CMM with x28”y40”z24”, gauges, hardness testers, surface testers, micrometers, and custom gauges. AllTech acquires Mill Test Reports certifying traceability of all raw materials. In addition, we offer the following services:
- Our partner facilities offer all dimensional & hardness testing along with chemical, mechanical, and ultrasonic testing.
- Casting/forging lot coding and tracking system are used as required.
- Serial number tracking is used as required.
- X-ray and magnetic particle testing per customer requirement.
Contact Us for Precision Die Cast Aluminum Components
Contact us now for competitively priced, high quality die cast aluminum components. We’ll provide a fast turnaround on any size order with unmatched technical and customer support.