Casting & Forging
Reduce costs and ensure the highest quality forged & cast steel parts with strong supply chain management led by skilled technicians.
We provide our clients with hands-on knowledge of mechanical and metallurgical engineering, forging processes, advanced foundry technology, and strong sourcing management (domestic and offshore).
We offer superior quality cast or forged steel products in:
- Alloy Steel
- Custom Alloy Steel
- Low Carbon Steel
- Medium Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
We work closely with customers and analyze every part for the most suitable process to achieve the highest quality and production efficiency.
High-quality Steel Casting & Forging Services for Heavy Industries
Agriculture, automotive, construction, gas & oil, mining, railroad, and wind power are just some of the heavy industrial markets that rely on AllTech’s outstanding products and streamlined service.
Examples of parts and assemblies we supply to heavy industries are:
- Agriculture – axles, trailers, track pads, wear parts
- Automotive – bushings, brackets, cylinder blocks, exhaust/intake manifolds, pinions, pulleys, shafts, wheel hubs
- Construction – bolts, buckets, couplers, forks, pins, pistons, shafts, slewing rings
- Gas & Oil – centralizers, flanges, impellers, pinions, shafts, valve bodies
- Industrial OEM Castings & Forgings – made as per client engineered drawings
- Mining – augers, counterweights, hammers, manganese wear items, wear parts
- Railroad – clips, counterweights, coupler yokes, drawbars, flanges, jaws, joint bars, knuckles, plates, strikers, track bolts
- Wind Power – door frames, drive shafts, flanges, foundation embed rings, template rings
We utilize strong direct sources in forging, and our offshore suppliers cater to some of the world’s largest OEMs. Offshore vendors receive routine visits from our experts to perform on-site quality audits and maintain process control. Our Atlanta, GA machining facility is utilized for tight tolerance final dimensions or other production finishing requirements.
Forging & Casting Processes for Steel Components
Carbon steel, alloy steel, custom alloy steel, and stainless steel can be engineered by AllTech to fit your specific requirements in any lot size from small, complex components to solid multi-ton parts.
Our forging processes include:
- Open Die Forging (shafts, rings, blocks)
- Closed Die Forging
Our casting processes include:
- Lost wax/Investment Casting & Lost Foam Casting (all materials) up to 150KG
- Sand Casting (ideal for large multi-ton parts)
- Pressure Die Casting
Quality Control & Inspection in Steel Processing
In addition to performing quality audits of our offshore vendors, we have in-house CMM and other inspection equipment for dimensional and surface testing.
We also acquire certified Mill Test Reports (MTRs) to ensure traceability of all raw materials, standards compliance, and guaranteed product quality.
Traceability, testing, and coding services we offer:
- All MTRs and foundry reports are maintained on raw materials, castings, and forgings.
- Our partner facilities offer all dimensional & hardness testing along with ultrasonic, chemical, and mechanical testing.
- X-ray and magnetic particle testing are offered per customer requirement.
- Casting & forging lot coding and tracking system are used as required.
- Serial number tracking is used as required.
Contact Us for Premium Cast or Forged Steel Components
Whether you need a reliable steel parts manufacturer in the U.S. or worldwide, contact us to learn what AllTech can do to reduce your costs. Let us put our supply chain management skills to work for you.